Monday, November 22, 2010

Call Of Duty: Black Ops (first look)

Yo,

So for some reason I never posted a blog post of what i thought about Call Of Duty: Back Ops. I've played the game a few times. I've beat the campaign, i have to say that was the best out of all the COD's. I personaly think the only down fall was the game itself on-line. I really was excepting something AMAZING, like how call of duty: modern warfare 2 was or something. But to tell the truth it was a little bit of a let down. First off the graphics weren't has clean and as good as the ones in Modern Warfare 2. But i do understand that a different company made Black Ops then Modern Warfare2. It still would of been nice for them to be better. Also i dont care much for how you have to buy everything. Sure it makes it different for each player depending on what they want to buy but it was still nice when stuff was free. Like i would of been ok if you had to pay for the weapons but not the perks. That might just be me, but thats what i dont like about it. I really think there was all this great talk about the came, but its not as great and amazing as they said it was. I kind of wish now that i would of had my grandma buy me this game and that i would of just bought Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood instead. I really hope that game is good because if not then i'll be totall upset with the Play Station 3 games that came out this fall/winter. I could always look forward to Little Big Planet, that game is coming out in December. Oh well, hope everyone has a great week :) ! Tomorrow (tuseday) is my last day of classes. Hope everyone if your in school , that your EXAMS are going well :) !

Peace Out,
Sam Kidder

Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment