Friday, May 21, 2010

Back At Aunts

Yo,

So i went over to my friends sisters house in PA, to house sit for 3 days. There was Emily and Katie and well myself haha, i had a really good time while i was with them. I kind of didn't want to come back here, i donno i just love hanging out with them. Anyway so i'm here till the 27th, unless we get the tickets to go to a park, if those come in then maybe we will go and i'll stay here a few days longer. I dont know i've not talked to my dad about that and well he is only off wed, thur, and fri. And i'd need to be picked up on monday :/ . So i might have to tell my aunt that today so she knows, because i can't stay the week of the 30th, because my brother graduates high school and im not going to miss that. Anyway, so yeah only a week left here.

Peace Out,
Sam Kidder

Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment