Friday, September 24, 2010

IT'S FRIDAY :) !

Yo,


So I've been thinking about doing a blog post for each day like what i do in the day. I'm not sure i think i probably will but I’m not sure. Side note before i start this, i mean it will be a different post, anyway but schools going good; I have a test next Thursday. I had a history paper due yesterday, I’m 90% sure I’m going to get a good grade on the paper. Random but i need new headphones i hate the ones that go into your ears they hurt mine so bad. I have a pair that i want to buy but there $49.99, at best buy. I know totally a lot of money but if they have great sound and are better than these little ones that go into my ears there worth it. I have to type a paper this weekend for student success class :/ . I also have homework in art; i have to draw two things. Anyway I’m not sure when I’m going to start those; I think i might start the student success one today. But I’m not too sure on if I’m going to be in the mood to start the paper or not, it can’t be any more than 3 pages long. But whatever ya know I mean that’s life haha. Hope everyone has a great weekend :) !


Peace Out,


Sam Kidder


Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment