Thursday, September 9, 2010

WOOP :)

Yo,


So today i went to school for the first time since i’ve been out of HS. I mean sure i just got out of high school in 2009 but still I’ve not been in school. Anyway so my first class and only class today was “western history” i think I’m really going to like the class. I like history and its in the time of history i like best.

Oh and i also SOLD THE VAN TODAY :) ! I’m so pumped, now all i need to sell is the couch & chair, and queen bedroom set! So if anyone is interested in buying a couch and chair let me know :) !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAIR & COUCH: $300.00
freezer 006 freezer 007
freezer 009         freezer 008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Queen Bedroom Set 4 piece: $400.00
new sold as is 008 new sold as is 006
new sold as is 003 new sold as is 005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you live in the CINCINNATI,OHIO area and would like to buy either of these please contact me at:
sammygene@rocketmail.com
Please if interested put as the e-mail subject what item you are interested in! I’ll also be selling a grill soon :) ! I’m also going to be selling a 55 inch TV , so if your interested in that wait and it will be up for sell AFTER THE BEDROOM gets SOLD !


Peace Out!

Sam Kidder


Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment