Friday, September 24, 2010

TOP SONGS RIGHT NOW

So I’ve been listening to these songs a lot and I felt that I would post a blog on what my favorite songs at the moment are! There’s I’ll post top 10 songs, but I’ll post the some that aren’t in the top 10 but I’ll divide them up.




TOP 10 SONGS AT THE MOMENT


1) Dynamite..........................................by: Taio Cruz
2) Shutterbug.......................................by: Big Boi
3) Forever Young..................................by: Jay-Z
4) Got Your Back..................................by: T.I.
5) Find Your Love.................................by: Drake
6) Break Your Heart..............................by: Taio Cruz
7) Letting Go.........................................by: Sean Kingston
8) Hey Soul Sister..................................by: Train
9) Cooler Than Me ................................by: Mike Posner
10) I Like It............................................by: Enrique Iglesias


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


TOP 20 SONGS (songs 11-20, not my favorite favorite at the moment but i do listen to them a lot)


11) Teach Me How To Dougie......................By: Cali Swag District
12) Billionaire.............................................By: Travie McCoy
13) Say Aah..................................................By: Trey Songz
14) Airplanes...............................................By: B.O.B
15) In My Head............................................By: Jason Derulo
16) Power.....................................................By: Kanye West
17) Lose My Mind.........................................By: Young Jeezy
18) Baby........................................................By: Justin Bieber
19) Waka Waka This Time For Africa.........By: Shakira
20) Somebody To Love..................................By: Justin Bieber


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :)

No comments:

Post a Comment