Friday, March 19, 2010

I NEED A PLACE TO STAY IN MAY

Yo,

So its on lol, im on the hunt to find a place to stay at for a month. Maybe a little more not to sure as of right now but i know for a fact a month. The month would be MAY :), like i want to get used to not staying at home and being somewhere else for some time before i move down to Miami,Florida. If i can it would be with a family member that doesn't live near me like im not going to see about staying at my uncles in goshen, or at my grandma's in goshen. Like i want to stay out of state if i can. So if anyone who's family is reading this and wouldn't mind if i stayed there with you for a month or so then comment this post or facebook me or e-mail me at sammygene@rocketmail.com . You might be wondering why not april and well there is a reason to that, starting march 31st or april 1st - either april 7th or april 12th i'll be in florida on vac with my dad, maybe mom...and idk about that. Anyway then i'll come back and i leave to go to haiti april 18th-24th, that means i'll be spending my birthday in haiti. Well half of the day in haiti, my brithday is april 24th. So that will be an interesting day. Anyway then i'll be free from april 25th on, and i would like to go to who evers house either the end of april or like the first week in may.

I would really like to do this, since i've never gone and stayed at a family members house before for a while. And personaly i need to get away from the house, like i would go to someones house right now till i left for florida but i know that wont be happening. So please if anyone is reading this and wouldn't mind me staying with them for a little while comment this post, facebook me, or e-mail me at sammygene@rocketmail.com .

Thanks :)

Sam Kidder

Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment