Monday, March 29, 2010

MONDAY UH HUH

Yo,

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, like today was boring. I didn't go to bed last night till like 3am or something. Then i woke up around 12:30pm, lol so sad. I went out got skyline and some pop :). Then thats about all i did. Totally lame/boring day, i need to go and start figuring what im going to wear to florida since we leave like wed. morning around 7:30am. We will be in florida from march 31st- april 7th, were leaving on the 7th so, yeah. My dad got a promotion, i guess its what you wanna call it and he starts the new job on the 9th. If he wasn't starting the job then we would stay till the 12th. But whatever, it's a week in florida im not going to complain :) ! So I'll be back on the 8th, and then 10 days later i'll be leaving to go to haiti. Woop Woop.

Anyway i think i might see about playing on the ps3 later tonight, if i can get my brother off the tv. I want to play a game, but im not sure what i wan to play, like i've been thinking about replaying AC 2, but im not sure. Because i really dont want to play cod mf2.

Peace Out,
Sam Kidder

Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment