Tuesday, March 2, 2010

yeap

Yo,

So like i woke up at noon today, my voice was all cracky and i sounded sick :( . But as the day went on it started getting better anyway so i called my rep from the school im going to this summer, this morning to fill out some stuff i got in the mail on saturday. Anyway so that went ok i guess, i need to send it out soon (like tomorrow) and have my dad do some stuff while im on vac so im up todate with everything in the school. Anyway so after that was all done my dad and myself went out to eat for lunch, and i had a tooth appointment to have my mouth looked at after having my wisdom teeth removed. Like when we got there, i think that was the fastest appointment i've ever had in my life haha i might of lasted like 5 mins at most. Then we left and came home and i had to go see my uncle tonight. So like we stopped got pizza and went to see him, we look the pizza in where he lives so he could have some, it was like a little party for my grandma since her birthday is tomorrow. I feel the need to buy her a birthday even though she said not to. But every thing went good at my uncle and stuff it was nice seeing him :).

So like im still not packed for the trip that im leaving on this thur LOL. I have tomorrow to get everything ready, like i have no idea what im going to wear or anything. I need to get my butt in gear and start thinking about clothes and freaken pack everything up so i'll be ready thurs. morning/afternoon. Anyway thats all, nothing special, but i do think im going to bed earlier tonight then what i have in a good while.

Peace Out,
Samantha Kidder

Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment