Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crappy yet ok day

Yo,

So today has been a good yet bad day. Like today i had the school i want to go to call and i had a interview, well that went really good. There sending some stuff out to me by mail, i have to send them back then i will be enrolled in the school. The school im going to be going to is called "Miami International Unversity of Art & Design" the school is in miami,florida. It's going to cost a pretty penny to go the school, but im not going to stress out about how much because if i did i wouldn't even go to it. But if i can just get my dad doing his part and everything then i'd be ok. But he is totally slacking on his part and im doing everything that im suppose to. So i dont know whats going to happen yet, i just hope he gets his stuff under control.

So that was the good news of the day, the bad news is somehow tonight i've pissed off my mom and dad. Like i dont even get how i did it but whatever, i mean they can hate me all they want i guess. It's there lost to be pissed at me, and not knowing how to deal with there own problems. To tell the turth i'll be so happy when  friday comes, on that day im going to go clean the church, then go over to my friends go bowling and just freaken enjoy being a 18 yr old. :) Oh and im spending the night to, i just can't wait to get away from all this drama in my life FOR NO REASON. Then after this weekend i can't wait till i get to go to my uncle's and stinken get away for a little while from everyone so they can get over themselves. I'm so ready to go to florida right now its not even funny. Anyway whatever to everyone i guess, i mean just have to stay happy and let them be the ones who are upset over stuff.

Peace Out,
Samantha Kidder

Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment