Thursday, February 18, 2010

UH HUH

Yo,

So today was a good day for the most part. I mean i woke up this morning about 11ish maybe LOL, but i was in a good amout of pain. But its all good because after i got changed i went down stairs and took my meds and everything and i was fine :) ! So i spent alot of time today watching tv and being on the computer but more of watching tv. I was also really tired for no reason, like i just wanted to sleep in the chair watching tv and thats all. Anyway i didn't go to sleep. Like for lunch i ate ice cream omg, like my belly was so upset it wasn't even funny. I thought i was going to get sick or something, but i didn't. So after the ice cream i just drank water and i felt better. But for dinner i ate some chicken nuggets from wendy's mm so good. I also went to the store to pick up 2 2LT bottles of pop (cherry coke and normal coke). I've also ate like 4 sugar cookies haha sooo good! And like thats all i've done today haha, oh i took some pain meds again like around 5ish and im going to take some more before i go to bed :). But like today was the 3rd day and that lady said that today was going to be the worse day i'll have. So i guess that really isn't to bad ya know :) ! OH well i hope everyone has a great night and weekend !

Peace Out,
Samantha Kidder

Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment