Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wisdom Teeth Pulled :/

Yo,

So this morning around 11am i went and had my wisdom teeth pulled. I only had 3 of them, so it went easier for the dentist. Right now my mouth is still numb, but i was way worse. I couldn't even talk ealier because i had like no control over my mouth because of it being so numb. But now the only thing thats bother me is that my bottom lip down to my chin are numb, so it makes it dark when eatting or drinking. Like i end up having ice cream on my lip/chin and dont even know about it until i look in the mirror. Oh well, anyway so tomorrow i can start eatting normal foods so i'll be happy about that. But tonight im going to go and eat gold star and have a 3-way :). The doctor said to just eat soft foods and a 3-way is soft in my book! I dont look that bad swollen wise, like all my friends faces were really big and whatever but mine is only a little bit. Here's a picture of what i look like after about 5 hours from the surgery :) !


in person you can tell a little bit but in this picture you can't even tell HAHA. Oh well :)


Peace Out,
Samantha Kidder


Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment