Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DUDE SNOW

Yo,

So im sitting here at like 11:27pm on a tuseday night and there is so much snow outside right now! It's still snowing and it's not suppose to stop still tomorrow morning. I mean we already have 8 inches out there, and i think we already for like 2 more inches just tonight after i went out and checked how much now we got. So i'm going to go back out tomorrow afternoon to check and see how much snow we got total! I've also heard were suppose to get more snow this up coming weekend, thats just all we need is more snow. Oh well thats winter for you. So today i really didn't do anything at all, i just watched tv and was on the computer. I just finished making this play list on this blog the Michael Jackson music, i hope everyone likes it i know i do! R..I.P. Michael Jackson :) ! Right now i'm listening to his music, you know for only being 18 i am a really big fan, more than my mom and dad haha and my dads like 46 and my mom's 39. LOL. Oh well  haha !

Peace Out,
Samantha Kidder


Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment