Friday, February 12, 2010

Yeap Woo

Yo,

So here i am on a friday afternoon bored as heck! I got up this morning like around 9:30am to go clean the church, that i go to. Normally my grandma and uncle help but my uncle is sick or something and my grandma is at the hospital with my grandpa. So i had my dad take me up to the church to help me clean. It went really well for the most part, i didn't so anywhere near as much as i normally do. I just went and made sure everything looked ok and left. LOL. But like now im home and really bored. Normally i wouldn't be waking up till right now LOL, but i've been up a couple hours and im not sure what i want to do. Like there is so much stuff i could do, but to pick the thing that i want to do is hard. Like i know for a fact im going to watch SPEED TV at 1:30pm because one of the nascar series is having practice, i dont know if its the sprint cup or if it is nationwide. I kind of hope its the sprint cup so then i can see my favorite drivers lol. Oh well.

Peace Out,
Samantha Kidder

Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment