Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 3 of Fasting

Yo,

So today was so hard. I was so hungry and like it was only like 2pm. It was crazy i hope that it gets better haha. I had dinner today like how i have the other 2 days. I think im going to keep having dinner everyday and thats all. I hope i lost some weight this week but i dont know, last week i lost 3 lbs. But i hope with fasting like i didn't gain weight. Anyway i had a bad nights sleep and i wish that would of gone better, i hope tonight it goes ok. I hope sleep is better and that im not tired. Oh and with this fasting not having yahoo messenger is GREAT. To tell the truth i've really not missed getting on there and hearing crap from people. Anyway i hope everyone had a great week :) !

Peace Out,
Samantha Kidder

Please Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment