Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THIS IS IT (AFTER MOVIE)

Yo,

So the movie was TOTALLY AMAZING! Like i enjoyed every second of it, but at times i almost felt like crying. I mean when you watch and then remember that he never got to the it in front of everyday who bought the tickets its really sad. And well on top of it like for him dying in general, like i know myself i was a train wreck for like 2 weeks after he died. All you had to do was say his name or i would hear his music and i started to cry. I'm a really big MJ fan and i've been for a long time since i was little. I never believed he hurt or did anything to the kids who said he touched them. I've always stuck up for him when people say bad stuff about him. But its just so sad ya know. Anyway the movie was awesome and i was really happy i got it :) !

RIP Michael Jackson


Peace Out,
Samantha Kidder


Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment