Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fasting !?!

Yo,

So im going to start fasting tomorrow (monday 18th) when i wake up. I've never fasted before but im going to do it for the first time and i hope i can do it. My brother is going to also fast so its not like its just going to be me, we'er going to do it together. Yeah so i just wanted to say that, oh and im not going to get on yahoo messenger while im fasting, well im not planning on it so until i stop fasting dont look for me on yim! Each day i'll update on here how everything is going while im doing this and what not!

RANDOM: But i found out today that my churches district is going to see about getting a group to go down to haiti. My pastor said it would be soon well before summer that is. You might be thinking yeah thats to early but not really since they have a mission in port-au-prince,haiti. So it's not like they never go down there and the man who is ahead of the mission there was killed in the earthquake. I think my pastor said that a view other people down there that was working who's ahead of the place where they work there also passed away. But any how if i learn more about if they are going or not i will put it on here and what not.

Peace Out,
Samantha Kidder

No comments:

Post a Comment