Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some Michael Jackson Love

Yo,

Man like everywhere there talking about Michael Jackson. I'm like hell yes, you go Michael. I mean dang it sucks for him to be all over the tv this like to have to of died. Lets see im 18yrs old (yeah most are like how can you be a fan your to young), and i've been a MJ fan since i was little, maybe mid 90's. All my friends knew that i am a big MJ fan and they all asked me after his death how i was taking it. Well when he passed i was out of the country and i didn't find out that he passed till 2 days after it happened. But i balled my eyes out for like 2 weeks. All someone had to do was say his name and i started to cry.

I never believed that he did anything bad to children. They had him all over tv saying he was this dirty man and that he was never going to be the same was he used to be. But i never believed he did anything the whole time. I've always been a big fan of his and i know most of his songs almost by heart. I can tell you most of the time what song it is while its playing, cuz im cool like that lol.

LOVE YA MICHAEL JACKSON, YOU WERE THE BEST!


Peace Out,
Samantha Kidder


Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment