Friday, January 29, 2010

Really WTF

Yo,


Ok all i have to say is that im bored like no tomorrow! I just got done watching "The Wendy Williams Show" on BET ! But it's like 12:55am and i dont want to go to sleep but im like pissed all at the same time. Like have you ever felt like you could trust someone but then you find out you can't. Or like if you talk to a person almost everytime for months then out of no where they dont talk to you, but like they do only when they want something WTF is up with people that are like that. I mean i know a person like that and it just like pisses me off more and more about how they are. I mean i like maybe if i didn't care about this it wouldn't bother me but once you talk to someone for a really long time you get used to talking to them all the time ya know. Ugh whatever, i mean i deleted the person out of my phone and my YIM list. I'm to the point if this person really is the person who i think they are then they can just text me or they can be the one to message me on YIM. I'm not going to be the one anymore to do it. I'm sticking it to the man lol. But whatever you know if thats how this persons gotta be then F them they dont have the right to talk to me anymore.


Peace Out
Samantha Kidder



Pray For Haiti

No comments:

Post a Comment